Debt Free is a proud member of the Jump$tart Coalition, a non-profit organization that seeks to improve the personal financial literacy of school children (K-12) and young adults. Our educational partners have a wonderful database of links to free articles, books and other educational materials aimed at enhancing financial knowledge. Click the Jump$tart link to order materials directly from the source. For information on your local Jump$tart coalition or to become a member, please select your state from the U.S. map.
“Debtfreetoday.com” is a regional sponsor of the non-profit Institute of Consumer Financial Education (ICFE) and ICFE materials viewed on this site are copyrighted by the ICFE and used with permission of the ICFE exclusively for Sponsors.
Please visit the links below to view ICFE financial education and money management articles.
Children and Money
- 18 Ways to Teach Children … The Value of Money
- Allowances? .. or Work? .. or Both?
- 10 Commandments of Personal Finance
- Are Your Children Getting Hooked on Credit?
- Credit Risk Profile for Youth
- How To Develop Improved Spending Habits
- Steps to Take to Reduce Indebtedness
- How to Make Present Income Go Further
- Steps to Reduce Identity Theft
Credit Card Tips